- Shortest path
- Ehler tour: A cycle that uses each edge exactly once.
- Hamilton tour: A cycle that uses each vertex exactly once
- classical NP-complete problem.
- Biconnectivity: A vertex whose removal disconnects the graph
- Graph isomorphism: Are two graphs identical?
- No one knows so far. A longstanding open problem
You can think of files like nodes and folders like edges. What is the shortest path to a file?
Can you decrypt me?
[NO BRUTEFORCING, SQLi OR OTHER SIMILAR CRAP PLEASE, I’M USING FREE SERVICES HERE DUDES]
I am here and I’m in urgent need of decryption services